Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Unified Ad for Windows Phone - Part 4 - GenericAdProviderForXaml

Unified Ad for Windows Phone - Part 4 - GenericAdProviderForXaml


Unified Ad for Windows Phone - Part 4 - GenericAdProviderForXaml

Posted: 14 Feb 2012 12:31 PM PST

Alright, we have signed up to a lot of Ad Providers in Part 1 , setup the Unified Ad control in Part 2 and even implemented the Remote Ad Provider configuration in Part 3 . What's next? The Generic Ad Provider for Xaml Think of the Generic Ad Provider...( read more )...(read more)

UX Anti Patterns for Security on the Web and in the Enterprise

Posted: 14 Feb 2012 11:21 AM PST

I log into my local bank's website quite often. I transfer money between accounts and all the usual things. Today, when I logged in, I saw that they've decided to dump the security questions they had us answer earlier this year and replace them with a completely new and obscure set. If you don't set the security questions, you can't get to your bank account . Don't get between me and my money. Seriously. There's no better way to get on my bad side. In addition, they decided to make the questions really different from the usual set. I'm sure they feel like they're doing the right thing in the name of security, but here, they have failed. That got me thinking about security usability and other anti-patterns I've...(read more)

31 Weeks of Windows Phone Metro Design | 14 Using the Windows Phone App Bar

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 11:49 PM PST

...( read more )...(read more)

Windows Dev News for February 13, 2012 - #0040

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 10:15 PM PST

Windows Dev News for February 13, 2012 - #0040 [SC1216] In This Issue: Michael Palermo , Jesse Liberty , Jeremy Likness , Kirupa Chinnathambi , Beth Massi , Bill Lodin , Victor Gaudioso , Dhananjay Kumar , Sumit Dutta , and WindowsPhoneGeek . Above The...( read more )...(read more)

No comments:

Post a Comment